The Kinda Guy You'd Go To For An Anal Fistula

8.19.2006
Ore : 10:42 AM


Excuse me, you do what now?


Really, I have no words. View the shameful hilarity in situ.

Well OK maybe a few words: If I may be so bold as to offer a diagnosis via JPEG, I'd say the poor guy has hepatitis. And a bad case of Key West Queen Decorating Syndrome (NAMBLA).

posted by teh l4m3 at 10:42 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for The Kinda Guy You'd Go To For An Anal Fistula
North American Man-Bonobo Love Association?

I'm afraid you need at least 240 frames to make a fair video diagnosos.

(that's 10 seconds at 24/second, of course.)

He actually suffers from an overdeveloped sense of irony.

DON'T QUESTION MY DIAGNOSES!!!111!

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws