Me 'N Dre

8.03.2006
Ore : 10:48 PM



AINT

BUT

AND


ON THESE

AND

MY

posted by teh l4m3 at 10:48 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Me 'N Dre
Rap puzzle riddles! My favorite!

Oh man. That's messed up, Teh.

You made me look at poop in a toilet.

On a Friday.

Only for you, Teh. Only for you.

Ooh, Elmo, sooo close.

John Boy Walton's Dad licking these nuts?

I got the poop picture clue.

What happened to Trolleypants?

Hey I've done that next to last thing on my last trip to China. It is a specialty of the area around Wuhan. It actually doesn't suck. Well it does, but it doesn't.

I think Trollypants is dead. We can only hope.

teh, that was so gross. I'm disappointed in you. Disappointed.

Saaaay, wait jus' a minute, that ain't no magician - that's a steeeenkin' CANADIAN!!!!!

"

Butchies aint shit...

Oh, yeah he is.

I kid because I love. And because I like to eat shit. Muwah.

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws