Me 'N Dre

8.03.2006
Ore : 10:48 PM



AINT

BUT

AND


ON THESE

AND

MY

posted by teh l4m3 at 10:48 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Me 'N Dre
Dude, what the hell happened? That is some gross shit.

Rap puzzle riddles! My favorite!

Oh man. That's messed up, Teh.

You made me look at poop in a toilet.

On a Friday.

Only for you, Teh. Only for you.

BRAVO!!
That's some gangsta shit

OK, I've been working on this all day, I think I got it...

"Dogs aint shit, but ho's and magicians can lick on these nuts and suck my dick!"

There is blood in that shit, I hope it's not yours.

Ooh, Elmo, sooo close.

John Boy Walton's Dad licking these nuts?

I got the poop picture clue.

What happened to Trolleypants?

Hey I've done that next to last thing on my last trip to China. It is a specialty of the area around Wuhan. It actually doesn't suck. Well it does, but it doesn't.

I think Trollypants is dead. We can only hope.

teh, that was so gross. I'm disappointed in you. Disappointed.

Saaaay, wait jus' a minute, that ain't no magician - that's a steeeenkin' CANADIAN!!!!!

Elmo, those are female dogs.

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks. . . etc. Elmo got the rest right.

So why are we dissin' on female dogs today?

You tooak a big shit, had a bad trip,and now you want Mr. Clarks bone marrow???

creep

;)

Dammit, so close!!!

The lyrics actually say "suck tha dick.

Nine deuce motherfuckas!!!

"

Butchies aint shit...

Oh, yeah he is.

I kid because I love. And because I like to eat shit. Muwah.

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws