Monday Crush

8.07.2006
Ore : 8:58 AM


For years -- since at least 2000, I'm pretty sure -- his voice has been giving me that certain itch, but until today I haven't thought to mention it. Now I will: I think I'm totally in lust with
Hamilton Leithauser. Those disdainful eyes, that adorable face, that cute little body. And that voice, that voice... It totally makes me want to lay on his big brass bed.

Also, I'm pretty sure he's the first musician in a long while I've had a crush on who doesn't have a beard. (Don't tell
Feivish -- it would break his sweet little Hasidic heart.)

P.S.
Sweeeeet (via Atrios.)

posted by teh l4m3 at 8:58 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Monday Crush
I like the name "Hamilton."
  • Posted at 2:30 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

I like the boy it's attached to.

Oh, and he has nice nostrils ;-)

he looks like that cat whose name i forget what stars in all those hal hartley flicks...

He and his band rock my socks off. And now that they've gone just that touch southern - I can see why you're smitten.

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws