Awesome

9.17.2006
Ore : 2:40 PM

Who knew Russia could be so romantic?

I think the outcome would be slightly different if you tried this on the streets of Riyadh or Sugarland, TX...

posted by teh l4m3 at 2:40 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Awesome
Yeah, that's a little over the line.

Honestly, I wouldn't want to see that going on here in the street in my town, whether they were a straight or gay couple. To me, it has nothing to do with straight or gay. It just doesn't belong in a public place.

They're lucky they didn't get turned in. That couldn't end well over there (or in Saudi Arabia or Texas)!

It'd be ok in Austin. Or Montrose or Oaklawn. Hell, people probably would have joined in.

Meh. Whatevs.

hmmm. not in my town either.

Sugarland? I was just in Sugarland the other day. Yeah. It wouldn't fly there.

But, Montrose would be down with it.

(heh heh. I made a funny.)

Hee hee. Has everyone now gotten that I'm looking forward to the coming weekend?

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws