Freedom Fries

9.15.2006
Ore : 9:01 AM

HA HA HA HA HA. Get it?

posted by teh l4m3 at 9:01 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Freedom Fries
How many is this now 3? 4?
Cunningham, DeLay, Ney, Abramoff.

Anybody else?

Just a few bad apples, nothing more. No systemic problem, no siree. Nothing to see here, move along, ya lookie-loos.

I like looking at boobies and so do YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I like looking at boobies and so do YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

oh SNAP!!! OUTED!!!!

the only booby I see here is fuckles!

Yes, I get it. Sadly.

It's embarrassing that you had to add the "Get it?" link. It's even worse that I'm not sure if I correctly spelled embarrassing and I'm too damn lazy to look it up. Please pass the fries...freedom, french, whatever.

chuckles, you forgot:

bush, cheney, rove, brownie, mclellan, ...

oh, it's only 2006? yeah, 4. so far.

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws