News You Can Abuse

9.13.2006
Ore : 7:48 AM





HAHAHAHA!!11!!!1!@! TEH L4M3 5TR<35 4G4\!!!!1!!!1@1

I LUV MSPAINT

posted by teh l4m3 at 7:48 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for News You Can Abuse
this. is. HILARIOUS.

Oh teh teh! So naughty, so adorable and so playing the same side of the team as AG.

So sad!

I am however curious what the story is with Anna Nicole's son. It is most likely actually a cardiac event. He's just the age for it.
  • Posted at 9:36 AM | By Anonymous Anonymous

I love it

regular feature? maybe once a week- do it!

pr: Life is a pigsty.

ag: I'm betting a bad mix of GHB and crystal. FIRE ISLAND MOB HIT!!1!!!1!

madame: It loves you.

pp: If you're fortunate.

omg! I love you!

indy: you are a precious snowflake from god!

md: thanks. I lacquered and bedazzled it myself.

Spray paint utility: as good as real spray without the brain lesions.

Harder to huff, though.

chuckles: hard? I think not! FATROBOT taught me how.

Fabulous! Especially the pope one, lol.

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws