Never Forget

9.11.2006
Ore : 8:04 AM

And how could we? We're reminded of it every single day. Every day we watch Bush and his supporters continue to paint themselves into a corner -- on the one hand, convincing America that she'll be safe only with them in charge, and on the other, telling her on a regular basis that she must be continually frightened out of her wits -- without actually getting stuck. No mean feat that...

Anyway, while I certainly don't need reminding, it makes sense to have 9/11 stuff on teevee. I like to observe that day and honor the lives lost on it in
my own way. But I see the sense in airing memorials and remembrances. However, watching George W. Bush -- after all we know, after all we've lost, after all he's done and failed to do, as he continues to do Osama's work for him -- get a sloppy, slobbery, deep rimjob from Matt Lauer is a bit much.

I'm trying to keep my breakfast down, people.

posted by teh l4m3 at 8:04 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Never Forget
Double speak makes me nauseous too.

That's a butt-load of links. And I clicked them all. I kept clicking on "deep rimjob from Matt Lauer" but walked away disappointed...

It was just revolting.

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws