Meh-rry Christmas!

12.22.2006
Ore : 3:14 PM

Meh.

(That is to say, I should be happy, but I can't see how it changes anything -- a 2% rating would still seem like a "mandate" to this goober.)

posted by teh l4m3 at 3:14 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Meh-rry Christmas!
yeah, this does seem to be a year without santa claus.

I want a pony so bad.

Merry Christmas anyway, Teh. If there is no comfort, then at least there is hope. I hope the new year is better...for everyone.

:)

a merry whatsit to you too, mr l4m3!

and a happy something or the other.

and what res said. i'm no good at wishing people
  • Posted at 8:46 AM | By Anonymous Anonymous

I hope it was good.

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws