Hmm

1.23.2007
Ore : 6:56 AM

I'm in the middle of it right now, and it seems that Petraeus could have them eating out of his hand, but he's being awfully long-winded in his statement, and is telling many of the senators much of what they already know. Oh well, he could still earn gushes from Hillary (McCain's already got his tongue out for a rimjob), we'll see.

Of course, it's too bad that whatever guns, bombs, and boots on the ground can accomplish, they've already accomplished -- it's too bad the surge will fail.

Oh, and can we hold to their word everybody who said "This is Bush's last chance?"

posted by teh l4m3 at 6:56 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Hmm
When do we get our membership cards from the LIEberal-IsLAMOfascist ALIiAnce? I sent in my dues more than 6 weeks ago and have yet to receive my membersship card and anti-capitalist documents and pamphlets. Should I contact communist service?

There's been a slow transition of the service center to Baghdad over the past four years, which is slowing turnaround. In the meantime you can pick up ALliAnce materials at your nearest MSM outlet or Democrat headquarters. They have a full range of authoritarian-liberal-theocratic-communist supplies.

CurS!

Peter O'Toole has been nominated for an Oscar this morning. This is fine news.

We just got back. I haven't seen it yet. I will shortly.
  • Posted at 9:16 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws