So Francis Dollarhyde and Jeffrey Dahmer walk into a bar...

3.15.2007
Ore : 7:41 PM

- Norah Jones would never stand a chance of winning American Idol.

- "Pax"??? Please, someone revoke Jolie's passport.

- I'm withholding judgement until I see Rove's e-mails to Jeff Gannon.

- Muscular, well-oiled Spartans in black leather underoos killing Persians: I can see why the 82nd Chairborne is all gaga over this one...

- "Summer blend" my ass. At what point will we be smart enough to stop putting oil executives in charge of government?

- The mortgage default tsunami is coming and I for one have a boogie board.

- Peter Pace picked a peck of priapic peckers. Pass it on.

- What would you confess to after five years of being detained in Guantanamo Bay without hope of legal counsel, proper medical care, a trial, or relief from electrodes and chemical lightsticks?

- I was voted best kisser in my POW camp.

- What did I just post? I can't remember -- I'm on Ambien.

- Breaking! Paul beats Heather to death with her own coke-filled fiberglass leg.

- Happy birthday, you
steer-wrangling hooker.

Labels: , , , , , ,


posted by teh l4m3 at 7:41 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for So Francis Dollarhyde and Jeffrey Dahmer walk into a bar...
Holy crap, can I get some of that?

Here he comes/dressed all in black

...the 82nd Chairborne

Maybe it's old, but I never heard it before and That Do Rock!

- The mortgage default tsunami is coming and I for one have a boogie board.

I don't know what comes next if it keeps up, but I wish I had one. Even though I've never bought a house, I have nearly lost one.

In America, civil war could spring up over property Rights.

Again.

what's yer boogie board? a lease with a 30-day moveout notification clause? a nest egg that you're planning on taking to a foreclosure auction?

btw--I would totally help you shave in your chin dimple

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws