Yes, Disinterested MSN Is Precisely Who Should Discuss This

3.08.2007
Ore : 7:31 PM

Snuffle, snuffle...
I'm not linking to the actual article because, first of all, you know damn well where to find it, but also because I found it rather stupidly written and lacking a knowledge of many aspects of public television history (there are several reasons PBS had to start showing commercials in the first place, for one thing), so I'll spoil it: No, she thinks Big Bird's sentence ought to be commuted, but not before she harangues us with two pages of pee-wee league, calculatedly moderate "on the one hand... on the other hand..." pontificating.

Maybe that goddamned translucent, multicolored butterfly ought to die instead.

Labels: , , ,


posted by teh l4m3 at 7:31 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Yes, Disinterested MSN Is Precisely Who Should Discuss This
I'll tell you what...that overgrown, mutant shit stack of a bird will die sooner than you think if he doesn't pay me back that fifty bucks he owes me!

I would gladly pay $5 to see Elmo moderate the next presidential debates.

Snag, don't encourage Elmos's birdist behavior.

Elmo is horrid and Big B. paid him back. More than once, just to get him to shut it!
  • Posted at 8:24 AM | By Anonymous Anonymous

Who are we talking about? Or not talking about as it were?

exospu: Got that p in the wrong place.

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws