Whoom... Bisque?

3.06.2007
Ore : 7:25 AM

The booming may not get you, but the whisking might...


Anticoagulant junket?
(Apologies to Gavilicious.)

Labels: , , ,


posted by teh l4m3 at 7:25 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Whoom... Bisque?
I read about Cheney today. I couldn't help thinking this was the same condition that they drove Bill Bradley out of the 2000 races for.

Funny how it all catches up to you.
  • Posted at 9:24 AM | By Anonymous Anonymous

Scooter goes Down!

The crowd goes wild! Cheney seizes up and is rushed to a hospital for the ridiculously millionth time. Qucik somebody, smuggle some mold into his hospital room...

Oh sorry, I'm just carried away by gloating.
  • Posted at 5:39 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

How does one get a blood clot without a heart to pump?

the hex I put on him is starting to work.....MUAHAHAHHA!

em. careful with the Scooter goes down.

Teh teh usually thinks of something else when you say goes down.
  • Posted at 7:27 AM | By Anonymous Anonymous

Don't worry, I wouldn't touch Scooter with Ann Coulter's inseminating pseudopods.

Careful teh, you may get whisked to Siberia.

I think the blood clot is his heart. It shrunk and ran down his leg.

As if Scooter going down weren't enough, I submit the following for your snickering, smirking, and other forms of pleasure:

Jeff Gannon Redux

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws