I Stole This From The Internet

6.08.2007
Ore : 2:11 PM


Now that's what I call one lucky couch!

Labels: ,


posted by teh l4m3 at 2:11 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for I Stole This From The Internet
Here's my question: which one is the lube for?

That Pepsi can is just teetering there. But it won't make one iota of difference if it falls.

Makes me question my commitment to net neutrality.

my kinda living room! (i.e. pump-top bottle of lube)

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws