Do You Really Want To Hurt Me?

12.17.2005
Ore : 10:34 PM

Give me time
To realise
my crime
Let me
love and steal
I have
danced inside your eyes
How can I be
real?

Do you really want to hurt me?
Do you really want to make me cry?


***

Ringside: Why would I listen to commercial-courting Hollywood hipster-boy music? Laid over sickly tight, too-cool production, some sneering, slightly nasal, dissolute vocals. Too many smokes, too many years of booze and coke. Exactly the kind of guy I'd sleep with even as I want so badly to hate him.


***


"Say good night, Madame."
"Good night, faggot."

posted by teh l4m3 at 10:34 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Do You Really Want To Hurt Me?
PP: Yeah, that's hot too. I just get caught up in the so-irritating-they're-kind-of-sexy vocals.

GS: I know, I know. I can't tell you hovv many times I've made that rnistake.

I saw this bumper sticker the other day on a block where every house had a sign protesting the war or for peace:

I never thought I'd miss Nixon.

Nope.

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws