Do You Really Want To Hurt Me?

12.17.2005
Ore : 10:34 PM

Give me time
To realise
my crime
Let me
love and steal
I have
danced inside your eyes
How can I be
real?

Do you really want to hurt me?
Do you really want to make me cry?


***

Ringside: Why would I listen to commercial-courting Hollywood hipster-boy music? Laid over sickly tight, too-cool production, some sneering, slightly nasal, dissolute vocals. Too many smokes, too many years of booze and coke. Exactly the kind of guy I'd sleep with even as I want so badly to hate him.


***


"Say good night, Madame."
"Good night, faggot."

posted by teh l4m3 at 10:34 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Do You Really Want To Hurt Me?
You forgot the steal drums/or facsimile thereof- the best part of the song- bowr bowr bow bowr....

Sigh, even dance club bush has better moves than I.

(Word verification shouldn't be allowed to put an 'r' and and 'n' next to each other or a double 'v', as they can easily be confused for 'm' and 'w', repectively)

PP: Yeah, that's hot too. I just get caught up in the so-irritating-they're-kind-of-sexy vocals.

GS: I know, I know. I can't tell you hovv many times I've made that rnistake.

I hear ya, I had a mini-obsession with some Britney Spears video. The one where she does that chair shit. What the hell is that?

Also, I am STILL obsessed with Goldfrapp. I really should musically coordinate any drag show you produce.

swehalt- sweaty residue that accumulates on the taint

I saw this bumper sticker the other day on a block where every house had a sign protesting the war or for peace:

I never thought I'd miss Nixon.

PP: Unfortunately, some junior tranny at The Stud has probably already done the exact same thing.

Chuckles: At least we can thank Nixon for the EPA -- can we name one worthwhile thing the Bush Administration has produced in their reign?

xrkkxrux

Nope.

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws