Today, Nothing...

9.19.2006
Ore : 10:32 AM

So this post is dedicated to Bobby Lightfoot. Just 'cos. (Hope you can do the YouTube thing...)



Everaythang gon' be all right...

posted by teh l4m3 at 10:32 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Today, Nothing...
no it ain't

everaythang goin' straight to hell in a handbasket!

don't tell me lies!

Tell me lies/Tell me sweet little lies/Tell me lies...

Lies Lies Lies Lies

Me thinks teh teh is flirting with Bobby. Either that or he wants cash from him.

Oh AG the two so frequently go hand in hand...

AWWWWW FUCK YEAH.

a Grammy's like shit on a stick compared to this all. I always used to say- two rips of blow and a hour of Ko-ko.

That shit takes th' edge off right there.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is what we call a virtual deep-throat pole-smoking.

Slurp, swallow, and SCENE!

madame is so bitter these days.

I think everybody just needs to get laid.

I don't know why because T-town is much cooler. He cannot be bitching about the heat.

Post something new, please.

Everaythang gon' get worse before it gets better.

- GWB

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws