A Shard From The Tip of the Republican Iceberg

10.03.2006
Ore : 11:36 AM

Really, at this point, I wouldn't be surprised at all if Little Ricky Santorum really was boning a German Shepard. A male German Shepard.

posted by teh l4m3 at 11:36 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for A Shard From The Tip of the Republican Iceberg
The Rethugs really are giving assholes a bad name.
How'd the job thingie go, teh? And hurry up with that novel, why dontcha.

No sex was had - just some very lewd walkies . . .

I love the whole Mark Foley is gay thing now. It makes it hard for the liberals to say anything.

You've got to be kidding me! These people will stop at nothing.
  • Posted at 1:51 AM | By Anonymous Anonymous

I think that it's commendable that he takes an active interest in the well being of minors.

A German Shepherd named Col. Klink.

i saw a bumpersticker today that brought a smile to my face.

"01.20.08"

I know it's a fucked up world when I'm posting and you're not.

Come back soon, OK?

I miss you, Teh.

Yah. What they said! Hope all's well.

.. just some very lewd walkies. .

LMAO!!

And 'course it was a male GS. A bitch couldn't take his name or raise his pup--er kids, so what good would she really be?

L8

ok i'm back (for now).

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws