Ding-dong!!!

12.30.2006
Ore : 2:45 PM

Saddam is dead! Long live Muqtada!

Whew. Thank goodness that's over. It was so wonderful to wake up and turn on the news, and see that Iraq had become a paradise overnight!

Now, multiple choice question:

Who will be the next to swing?

A.
Hugo Chavez

B.
Kim Jong Il

C.
Pat Robertson

D.
Islom Karimov

E.
Neil Bush

F. You


PS I hope you sent Rummy a condolences card...

Ah, old friend! So sad!

posted by teh l4m3 at 2:45 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Ding-dong!!!
G. Mahmoud Ahmadenijad

At least now that Saddam is dead, the people of Iraq will be greeting our soldiers with hugs and flowers instead of bullets.

I heart that photo.

Castro's time has to be up, if this is a dead pool.

nobody's gonna hang for Darfur, that's for sure
  • Posted at 5:48 AM | By Anonymous Anonymous

Happy New Year, Teh!

If I supported the death penalty, I'd vote Chavez, while secretly hoping for Robinson. Such is life. Nice to see you stopped by my site. Hope to see you again soon. Happy New Year!

Milo

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws