BREAKING: Tucker Carlson Is Still A Huge Slagheap

1.09.2007
Ore : 4:02 PM

FREE CHUCKLES! DOWN WITH TUCKER!!!

Here's the letter I sent MSNBC's viewer mail people:


Dear MSNBC,

I am shocked at the low calibre of "journalists" you
see fit to hire. Tucker Carlson is nothing but a
bully! My friend Chuck, who lives in the DC area
happened to blog about a sighting he had of Mr.
Carlson; Mr. Carlson, in his infinite vanity and
arrogance, was apparently googling his own name to
death when he came across the blog entry. Next thing
you know, Mr. Carlson is coming to my friend's place
of work to threaten him! My friend, to his credit,
chose to remove the blog entry. But it was too late;
yesterday, when Chuck came to work, he found that he
had been fired because Mr. Carlson had threatened a
lawsuit -- fired from a *minimum-wage job*, without
which he might not be able to get by.

And to add insult to injury, someone claiming to be
Carlson's legal representation showed up at Chuck's
former place of work to harass his former coworkers
for personal information about my friend.

I understand that this all took place outside of
Carlson's working day, but Mr. Carlson's behavior was
nevertheless outrageously bullying and is a very poor
reflection on his public figure, and by extension,
MSNBC's image. My friend Chuck in no way threatened
or libeled Mr. Carlson, but even if he had, there are
more productive avenues to recourse than threatening
"I'll fucking destroy you!" and using your massive
clout as a media celebrity to get a video clerk fired.

I hope someone can at least have a word with Mr.
Carlson about his disgusting behavior.

Thanks for your attention, from your sometime viewer,

[teh l4m3]


I suggest everyone else here do the same.

In addition to
yesterday's second update, here are some other mentions of Chuckles's travails:

And now, for some googlebombing...

Talentless Hack. Evil. Fake Journalist. Loser. Bully. Talentless Hack. Evil. Fake Journalist. Loser. Bully. Talentless Hack. Evil. Fake Journalist. Loser. Bully. Talentless Hack. Evil. Fake Journalist. Loser. Bully. Talentless Hack. Evil. Fake Journalist. Loser. Bully. Talentless Hack. Evil. Fake Journalist. Loser. Bully. Talentless Hack. Evil. Fake Journalist. Loser. Bully. Talentless Hack. Evil. Fake Journalist. Loser. Bully. Talentless Hack. Evil. Fake Journalist. Loser. Bully. Talentless Hack. Evil. Fake Journalist. Loser. Bully. Talentless Hack. Evil. Fake Journalist. Loser. Bully. Talentless Hack. Evil. Fake Journalist. Loser. Bully. Talentless Hack. Evil. Fake Journalist. Loser. Bully. Talentless Hack. Evil. Fake Journalist. Loser. Bully. Talentless Hack. Evil. Fake Journalist. Loser. Bully. Talentless Hack. Evil. Fake Journalist. Loser. Bully. Talentless Hack. Evil. Fake Journalist. Loser. Bully. Talentless Hack. Evil. Fake Journalist. Loser. Bully. Talentless Hack. Evil. Fake Journalist. Loser. Bully. Talentless Hack. Evil. Fake Journalist. Loser. Bully. Talentless Hack. Evil. Fake Journalist. Loser. Bully. Talentless Hack. Evil. Fake Journalist. Loser. Bully. Talentless Hack. Evil. Fake Journalist. Loser. Bully. Talentless Hack. Evil. Fake Journalist. Loser. Bully. Talentless Hack. Evil. Fake Journalist. Loser. Bully. Talentless Hack. Evil. Fake Journalist. Loser. Bully. Talentless Hack. Evil. Fake Journalist. Loser. Bully. Talentless Hack. Evil. Fake Journalist. Loser. Bully. Talentless Hack. Evil. Fake Journalist. Loser. Bully. Talentless Hack. Evil. Fake Journalist. Loser. Bully. Talentless Hack. Evil. Fake Journalist. Loser. Bully. Talentless Hack. Evil. Fake Journalist. Loser. Bully.


Finally, don't forget Operation Orange!!!


UPDATE:

First, a note of optimism; I have it on good authority that lovely things are in the offing for Grand Master Wang. Now then...

The mighty and handsome Brando
weighs in -- twice!

Wonkette keeps on keepin' on!

Fish hooks in.

MaxSpeak, dammit!

Operation Orange --
success? Also, possible Carlson response.

Lastly, a
present to cheer up Chuckles; got the link from an old high school buddy.

TUCKER CARLSON MUST PAY!!!

posted by teh l4m3 at 4:02 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for BREAKING: Tucker Carlson Is Still A Huge Slagheap
Drive on!

drafting my letter now...

Could you please post the html code for that Tucker Google Bomb other bloggers can post it? Thanks!

great letter

Hit him with a chair!

Awww CS, I'm with ya.

I did my little part on my site, in my usual trailer park smack down ways...

All in between little Alison Grace's dirty diapers and my son's geometry homework. I'm a yank and a smoke form dreamland...goodnight.

CS & Elmo: Holee Sheeit: Since when did this blog become a testosterone-extrusion clearinghouse???

No, seriously, you guys are great. If I didn't have testes, I'd think y'all were fightin' ovah mah honor, and that ahm obligated to post a pic of mah petticoat(s)...

Anyway, focus: Tucker is a shitball, and Chuckles deserves to have a roof over his head. There you have it. That's my rationale.

G'night, chitlins.

Everyone needs a roof over their heads, especially the Katrina refugees that are still living in trailer parks and temporary housing. If I am giving any money because of this affair, I am giving it all away to Katrina relief aid projects.

oh chuckles!!

it appears your heart is as massive as your wang.
  • Posted at 8:31 AM | By Anonymous Anonymous

Yeah, well, I just don't feel like I deserve any money for this. I would do this any day of the week.

Also, I haven't had any money to donate yet, so it covers two sources of guilt with one stone.

Son*, I suggest that if your lawyers say you have a case, that you get as much for the Katrina cause as you can.

It's the least Tuckerson "Clementine" Carlson can do.

oops

* - knowing full well you're probably less than +/- 5 years of my age

there is a serious lack of journalism period in the USA

i hate to say this but all this writing to these news stations is only going to put more of these jerks on the air
look at o'reilly
that's why he's on the air cuz he gets people angry
idiots, bullies are best ignored completely,
your reactions are what they are after
that and your babies and your testicles

testify, fatty!!!

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws