Coupla Things

1.03.2007
Ore : 11:54 AM

Journamalismist Heidi Collins: "Democrat-run Congress."

Not "Democratic-run." Your corporate media at work.

Glossy. Frosted. Stupid.


* * *


Pat Robertson: "God has spoken to me." You know what, Pat? Two kinds of people hear voices: Saints, and the mentally ill. And you sure as shit ain't a saint.

posted by teh l4m3 at 11:54 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Coupla Things
Just get the impeachment process begun, guys, that's all I want for Christmas since King George's thugs kicked out my two front teeth.

RA-freakin'-men!

Doh! Remember the grease monkey guy in the shower? HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh, yeah butchie, I should totally post another dirty sex story...

And Res, Glenn Beck makes me want to vomit.

you hate my freedoms
  • Posted at 7:14 AM | By Anonymous Anonymous

fatty: Yes.

In the case of CNN's Rob Marciano: "SLURP."

I'd so like to have him and Bill Hummer-I-mean-Hemmer in a sammich... aw yeah...

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws