I Am So Moving To L.A. For The Audition...

1.01.2007
Ore : 6:37 PM

Mekka Lekka Hi-Mekka Hiney Ho!

posted by teh l4m3 at 6:37 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for I Am So Moving To L.A. For The Audition...
Yeah, the Pee-Wee experience seems to beg for da chronic, doesn't it?

I cant wait! This is gonna be so awesome!

I miss "word of the day."

Pee Wee will have a new friend: Mr. Overcoat. Mr. Overcoat will only appear when Pee Wee slips out for "lunch" at the local movie theater. Pee Wee's Getting Bigger Adventure.

you mean Pee Wee's Big Top Adventure?

I hop retro bikes become really cool again.

Oh when have they ever not been cool???

Good Luck on the Casting Couch, Teh!!!

the Pee-Wee experience seems to beg for da chronic

Iree mon. {-;

I'm gonna shit myself when I see that. Transformers, too.

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws