lolz

1.06.2007
Ore : 10:24 AM

Fags r funnie.

(Yes, this cartoon makes me want to forkum someone's cox, and then to pluck out my eyes. Who are these people and why does God see fit to situate their lives so that they might continue to pay rent?)

posted by teh l4m3 at 10:24 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for lolz
Happy New Year, Teh! I've recovered from my horrible cough and am finally getting around to people's blogs.

How have you been?

Oh, you know, hanging in there.

Hope you stay better!

gregor, that's the way most people will see it. for the other 30%, i bet it's side-splitting.
  • Posted at 9:05 AM | By Anonymous Anonymous

YES! Shift + "Refresh" is your friend!

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws