Recruiters Kidnap Teen

6.09.2005
Ore : 7:24 AM

Holy Shit:

Axel repeated the family mantra, but he was feeling frazzled and worn down by then. The sergeant was friendly but, at the same time, aggressively insistent. This time, when Axel said, "Not interested," the sarge turned surly, snapping, "You're making a big (bleeping) mistake!"

Next thing Axel knew, the same sergeant and another recruiter showed up at the LaConner Brewing Co., the restaurant where Axel works. And before Axel, an older cousin and other co-workers knew or understood what was happening, Axel was whisked away in a car.

You know, if slavering war-cheerleader and infamous chickenhawk Jonah "Doughy Pantload" Goldberg had just enlisted, this might not have happened...

In other stuff: Yes I'm being lazy and neglectful, but I'm in a sweet spot right now...More later. WhyAmISoPoor: I'm rewriting my proposal now...Look for it soon!

posted by teh l4m3 at 7:24 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Recruiters Kidnap Teen
"You can't block calls from the government."

Yikes.

That is truly Holy Shit material.

But I don't know, I think of Jonah kinda like Ralph Wiggum in the Hamlet episode of the Simpsons. He'd go out beaming, squeal "I love fighting for freedom!" and shoot himself by accident.

it's like a jeff stryker movie come to life...

V: I'm sure Jonah would love the oh-so-hip-and-knowing Simpsons quote. Incidentally, I just realized the quote I linked to his him talking about how black babies get athsma because they're dirty and their mothers are crack whores. Why can't recruiters take him?

D: Except I doubt he got the full-release...

"Son, be a man and serve your country: on your knees!"
"Marmphlmblllthth..."

Im still waiting for a breakdown of your project..methinks you're probably busy with your loyal fanbase and will get down to it in a decade or so?? yes?
I keeed i keed..Hope you are well dah-ling..pride greetings, pride blessings..this weekend was Toronto's famous parade and all and of course i ogled many a hottie-men who sadly could never want me..alas....

Peace and Blessings Teh!
whyamisoopoorandgettingpoorer?
  • Posted at 1:04 AM | By Anonymous Anonymous

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws