Newsflash, Gregor

11.01.2005
Ore : 10:15 PM

Even Buck-o sucks in his gut long enough to admit:

"Indeed, Samsa is the Marla Anders to teh l4m3's Wilma Deering."

Bow down, you vegemite-scarfing scum!!!

posted by teh l4m3 at 10:15 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Newsflash, Gregor
Hey, people don't tear down interweb celebutantes...Stolichnaya does.

Wilma Deering may be hot, but Wonder Woman, Princess of the Amazons lives near me and shops at the same CompUSA and my old video store. I saw her there scoping out digital cameras. She still looks as good as ever.

Is it true that Marmite is extracted forcibly, rudely, and obscenely from marmosets?

Lynda(or is it Linda?) Carter Indeed!

Acuvue Lens, please!

My Dad once used an old jar of marmite as a temporary seal on one of our car's engine's hoses. He just smeared a bunch of that crap on it and we drove on.

Never have I ever...again eaten Marmite.

Gregor, I simply don't believe you. Why? Because you're the descendant of convicts, that's why!

I used to think that chick from Buck Rogers was hot... I kinda still do.

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws