More Shtuff

1.08.2006
Ore : 2:34 PM

* Grilled ham & cheese is even better with garlic on the bread.

* Non-alcoholic Coors is kinda delish. Much better than actual Coors, that's for damn sure. What isn't?

* Has anyone else read that Kitty Kelly
exposé of the Bush family? I'm dying to get my hands on a copy.

* Serenity was better-than-average. My biggest complaint overall was that style kept getting in the way of effective drama. For one thing, dialogue can be a little too fun and inventive, you know? Still I found a lot to like about it. And yeah, I'd totally do
Nathan Fillion.

* Ben & Jerry's "Phish Food" is a lot like its namesake: muddled and stonerish and kinda icky.

* Our newest local deputy is super good-looking. He's the only one, though.

* "But for today, I am a child/For today I am a boy..."

*
Shephard Smith is gay and leathery, and his drag name is "Rita Blowjob". Pass it on.

* I don't care who's doing it, or how cool they are: I'm absolutely over indie rock "I'm an utter asshole/You're a foul bitch" anti-love songs. Knock it off, and grow up.

* Pass the
Trader Joe's store-brand tortillas. So chewy, sorta buttery, gahhhh.

* Don't bother with Diamond's Strike-A-Fire. They're stupid. If you absolutely must, then go with Duraflame Firestarts, a much better value.

* "I'm not adopted and I'm not an Indian. It's just a coincidence thatI have a love of gambling and booze and a knack for catching syphilis."

posted by teh l4m3 at 2:34 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for More Shtuff
Chocolate with marshmallow cream, caramel, and nasty little fudge fish (much lower quality than their New York Super Fudge Chunk fudge chunks). So no.

i lived on phish food and cherry garcia my first year of college.

Cherry Garcia is all right.


beckzzki

He has a very interesting face. I'd like to sit on it.

Anyway, re: The Killers - erm...Not so much, but a little in a couple of songs. THey're actually much more gentlemanly.

But I've been hearing this crap from early Afghan Whigs to some of the new Wilco stuff, not to mention a bazillion wannabes along the way. Lots of bands who've otherwise put out good stuff. I'm just so over that particular genre of song. Stop it already.

ojecnkupf: German sperm donation shot glass.

Gay and leathery, eh? Well, I guess it's better than being straight and soft, like Brit Hume.

(Ewwww ... where did I come up with that ...)
  • Posted at 1:33 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

Or albino and rodentesque, a la John Gibson.

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws