Shtuff

1.03.2006
Ore : 10:44 PM

The gorgeous, talented, and cantankerous Howard offers as good a reason as any for moving deep into the country, growing a beard, and writing a manifesto.

Some
pretty good news, for once.

Two cute Mormon missionaries, a little on the callow side (but still...) came in out of the rain to avail themselves of the library's maps. Ah, possibilities... And just how do 18-year olds get the title of "Elder", anyway?

Norbizness is a perfect dumpling -- that is to say, a raging, bellowing, dim sum of he-manly deliciousness. Whatever. I think you get me.

I think the propane deliveryman wants to "hit it," as kids these days are wont to say.

You know, for such a beautiful woman,
Gillian Anderson takes awfully unflattering pictures. I still adore her, don't get me wrong.

I had a dream that
Zhang Ziyi and I shared a desk in some bizarre office of the future. We were both file jockeys, spending our time mocking the boss sotto voce as futuristic zeppelins drifted past our 112th-floor cubicle.

I finally figured out who Ann Coulter reminds me of: those tarted up yet irredeemably haggard and drawn lower middle-class cokewhores who used to hang out at
Jerry's, in Richmond, back in the 80s. Exactly!

I despair of ever learning how to drive. Please, won't someone teach me?



Hm'Kay. G'Nite.


posted by teh l4m3 at 10:44 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Shtuff
Mmmmm, pork. The ONLY white/pink meat.

Actually, Marshmallows are white/pink meat if you buy the right brand. Pink beef is the future.

Cantankerous, me? Get the fuck out of here.

Gorgeous? But of course!

Hmm, I HAVE a beard already, damn it.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

that chick looks a lot like lucille bluth. and to be fair, rudy g looks like george sr.

so that photo is awesome by association

They're on a mission from god.

Thogh I'll bet they have no cigarettes.

OH. MY. GOD.

jerry's is in my old 'hood. seriously. i grew up on 43rd street and last lived on garvin. that is a crazy fucking bar.

and dear god, i'm STILL hot for gillian anderson.

32 years ago I dropped out of high school and ran away from home. I was a boozer, a user, and a two-time loser. I stole the TV, did some more time. But now I'm back in school...

Seriously, 32nd & Roosevelt. Booyah!

PP: Then again, I may meet some friends for a little "Golden Era" on Jones prior to Kimo's, so I may already be stuffed full of vegetarian Chinese food. We'll see.

Also, I figured you were waiting for me to say "I want to learn how to drive Pinko's stick -- hyuck, hyuck, hyuck."

PR: I went to Woodrow Wilson elementary (which is now gone, or called something else). I was within walking distance of Pioneer Chicken (ORANGE MUTHAFUCKIN' FRIED CHICKEN!) and The Pup Hut (mm...sauerkraut). So there!!!

this is getting WAAAAY too weird - i could hit the wilson playground with a wad of spit, it was so close. my uncle joe STILL goes to the pup hut almost daily. pioneer chicken! across from 7-11!

jesus - how old are you? do we know each other from childhood?

gyvnda - an indian chant.

My 13 year old brother taught me to drive standard when I was 16 years old.

Where's the justice in that?

PR: I'm 28 - I think you're older. So we probably don't know each other from childhood...But you never know!

Smarty: There is none.

Okay, so I know this has nothing to do with anything, but I like it anyway:

Ol' Skool Dancin'

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws