Happy New Year

1.01.2006
Ore : 5:22 PM

My present to the Interweb's hottest near-gay couple, Gavin and Brad, just because:



It's tub time, and I'm feelin' all eel-y!

posted by teh l4m3 at 5:22 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Happy New Year
Hottest libertarians-who-hate-the-Constitution in history.

That's really lowering the bar for hot, especially when you consider they probably think "Day by Day" is a laff riot.

They'd make you want to pull of your skin and gouge out your eyes before you could even get them in the sack...

(yuhkweka -- yuh don't say?)

Gavin is nearly gay? I can handle Brad, but not my boy-toy Gavin.

*sigh*

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws