I LIVE!!!

4.23.2006
Ore : 6:26 PM

Sorry, folks. Still experiencing technical difficulties. Major, several-day power outage in Chunderville, population: moi. Well okay, others were affected as well, but I'm the only important one...

Anyway, I've got enough firewood for the next two years, and I've been catching up on my sewing. More to come...


posted by teh l4m3 at 6:26 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for I LIVE!!!
at least the only important one with a blog!
  • Posted at 8:01 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

Yeah, teh teh is back.

whew. I was going to end it all.

you need to get over to adam yoshida's right now.
  • Posted at 2:07 AM | By Anonymous Anonymous

You need one of those kerosene powered computer boxes.

Glad you are back "darin' - like a cuppa?" That was my Vera Drake impersonation. Maybe it works better in person when I'm holding my vaginal syringe and bag of lye.

aif: don't question me!!!

ag: yeah, don't cheer too loudly.

pinko: why, is he having a nuclear meltdown? do you mean the yoshida mirror site, the one put up that has comments?

butchie: I'm looking into one powered by squirrels on wheels.

tbl: probably ;)

I was wondering what happened. Thought maybe you fell into a hole or something.

I was wondering what had happened. Are those hanger shaped pasta pieces? It looks like little hangers.

I'm worried about where you found that picture.

Wait just a damn minute. AG was being as adorable as ever and teh, teh got snippy?!

Honey, I said I'd play with you on your birthday. I give you all the girl straight love you need and want. What gives, buttercup?
  • Posted at 8:46 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

Yoshi put his comments back on. They are calling you.
  • Posted at 9:14 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

Did you get missing again?

That picture is soooo messed up.

I wish I had teh interwebs at my humble abode, Chez Genius.

smarty: that's right: I'm actually baby jessica.

tornwordo: not tellin.

ag: don't be such a humorless feminazi. Mwah. Love you, baby.

pinko: where do i go?

tbl: nope still thinking....

chuckles: I stole it, you know.

http://www.adamyoshida.com/

Click the time stamp for stomping!

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws