It's True. They ALL Are...

4.15.2006
Ore : 9:07 AM

Species official name:  crackheadia cobagensis
Guys, Whitney called -- she thinks it's time for an intervention...

Hello, room service?  Yeah, I need a razor, a straw, and a martini, please...
Not that she's one to talk.

posted by teh l4m3 at 9:07 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for It's True. They ALL Are...
ha ha!

Hey Teh!

You know, tomorrow is SUNDAY.

= )

Way to bust me! Who do you think my meth supplier is, meth boy?
  • Posted at 4:32 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

smarty: yeah, I know, i know...

pinko: Clearly, it is yo momma.

It's Sunday now.

Do you know where your hotties are?

Ok. Well it's Sunday where I am, anyway.

Your just lucky I didn't get a screen capture after you had commented. But I do have Ann Bartow, Nathan Tabor, AIF and PP nailed!

gah! ... You're ...

And why is that gregor? BECAUSE I AM THE WIND, BABY!

Ha ha. "Your".

Yes, 'your' the wind teh.
  • Posted at 6:31 AM | By Anonymous Anonymous

Teh, teh! You gotts to stop hitting on AG. Or rather, hitting on PP and putting AG in the middle. AG is not into PP and you honey, well AG has got Ressie and T-bone and the Canadians. How the hell is she going to make time for you?

OK fine, we can make out on your birthday. But that's it! Nothing more.
  • Posted at 6:15 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

Bobby's comin' after you for that one. I felt it proper to warn you.

Crack is wack! But Whitney's cuckoo for coco puffs.

Would she, just once, eat a sandwich?

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws