Random Shite

4.10.2006
Ore : 10:06 AM

One more thought on Katie Couric: Saw her attempting to flex her journalistic triceps opposite the usually execrable Tim Russert on The Today Show this morning, complete with Ashleigh Banfield glasses and the whole "I'm a serious talking head" scowl, perhaps trying to justify her kickin' new $100 million contract. And you know, she wasn't half bad.

It could be worse. They could have hired Matt Lauer.


* * *
Vintage Hotties for Smarty:

Tyrone Power

Martin Milner

Pierre Jalbert

(a very young) Maximilian Schell Montgomery Clift (ooh snap -- thanks tbl)

Maximilian Schell

* * *
Roll over Buffy:


I saw a trailer for this at the premiere of Snakes On A Plane.


* * *
Such a disappointment: Dan Simmons, author of the clever and immensely enoyable Hyperion Cantos, has gone the way of Chaz Johnson and James Lileks before him. Before I even realized it (chapeau tip to Diane in S,N! comments), he had become a full-fledged, bed-wetting, sea-of-glass nutball. So sad.

Check out
this story, and replace "America" or "the West" with "the Hegemony", and "Muslims" with "Ousters," and you'll get a faint idea of how far down the rabbit hole this poor man has fallen...


* * *

Abomination! The Christian Right, unsatisfied with ruining everything else in our country, decide to use that poor, noseless, one-eyed kitten as cannon fodder in the war on science and common sense. These people have no decency! They must be stopped! This is desecration!!! Poor kitty...

posted by teh l4m3 at 10:06 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Random Shite
Hot pics.

That picture of a "very young maximillian schell" is Montgomery Clift.

I can't believe someone finally took an undoctored photo of Michelle Malkin.

Very, very nice. = )

Teh, I'm getting a little addicted to your hottie pictures.

I'm gonna go look at them again now.

jimmy: thnx!

tbl: ooh, snap! corrected. blogger hates me.

brando: my only objective is objectivity. word.

smarty: you're welcome. and good, cuz I had to make a correction.

Correction rhymes with erection.

(Can you tell how bored I am right now?)

Darling, I put a couple hotties up for you. I figured it was the least I could do.

You horny slag.

teh is sweet and lovely.
  • Posted at 6:34 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

They say Katie will slip down to Mexico to get a gravitas lift.

Do you have any naked picture of Walter Brennen? He rook good to me.

anon: I am esp. so if you happen to look like Pierre Jalbert circa 1963.

ron: does that come with a breastesses reduction?

butchie: NON! But I bet I could find you pictures of old naked vagrants pissing outside of cop shops...

That's sexy...cause it's real.

teh teh! check out assparrot's place. he's got a screamer about dan simmon's glob of shite

ediknlb: the katie couric editorial style
  • Posted at 1:46 AM | By Anonymous Anonymous

Max Schell did a really good Hamlet once. Maybe it was Macbeth?

Poor lil Kitty. Why does that do anything for Creationism? If anything, I'd say it refutes it.

aif: thanks!

chuckles: That was hamlet. For German public TV. It was showcased on MST3K.

indygirl: OKAY??? THANK YOU!

But he was über sexy in Topkapi.

I thought malkin had bigger fangs.

Please tell me that was a doctored photo, and not actually a deformed kitten. I'm going to start crying...

elmo: trick of camera.

madame: it was real. hello, it was in the news and like all over the internets. where you been? now take your pills!

[guess who clicked on the link, and is now a complete mess]

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws