"Infant Mortality Is Hot"

4.06.2006
Ore : 6:56 AM

Eeew!  Lepers!
Sure, why not?

I'm struck dumb. [Paging Dr. Norbizness! Dr. Norbizness to the ER!]

(via
DailyRotten)

UPDATE: For perspective, casting that make slightly more sense:

"Oliver Stone taps Star Jones to play controversial drag star Divine"


"Director Jodie Foster begs Parker and Stone for rights to Eric Cartman to star in Star Jones biopic"

posted by teh l4m3 at 6:56 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for "Infant Mortality Is Hot"
I knew Paris was Albanian!

oudok- the sound made when Paris kisses the devil

I need your email to send you something... ptroyer@gmail.com

That sounds like a really good idea. They should totally do that.

elmo: who knows who her mom slept with?

tbl: done. Is it a dirty something?

butchie: I knew you'd say that.

I'm waiting for someone to make a comment that this is as backhanded as an Indian director dare be -- a slap in the face perhaps.

can aif weigh in? almostinfamous???

This couldn't just be a ploy to get her on the casting couch could it?

Who needs to get Hilton on the casting couch? I saw that video(well, parts of it), they were all over the place.

Awesome. Mother Teresa is going to rise up and slaughter everyone associated with that movie.

Divine!

Who's going to tell Paris where India is?

"Hilton's prior movie experience includes appearing in a home-made sex video made by a former boyfriend that appeared on the Internet..."

I love the guy that wrote that article!

The thing that's great about Paris & Mother Teresa is a. the could be twins b. they are both wholesome, intelligent classy women.

no way am i touching this. i've been trying to get my mind around it, and i have to say i can't. i just can't

cfbxu: the feeling you get when you encounter the end of the world as you know it
  • Posted at 8:15 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

sideshow bob: liberal bias in the MSM.

butchie: I think Paris is slightly more wholesome -- bathroom stall has it that Mother T. did ATM.

between the title of the post and that pic of Divine, I can't stop laughing

Thank Butchie but you are tagged for the dirty meme on my blog

Teh, teh got tagged, by TBL. AG hearts that. I double dog dare you tag PP and Blue Girl with that one.

Can anyone tell me, when Mother T. was dying, did the lepers stop by now and again to bless her feet? I really need to know.

Call out to y'all, you MUST visit shootaliberal.blogspot.com. They are hating on liberals, AG, Pinko and Chuckles. Please stop by and let them know you love them. Especially for hot gay sex. (They are homophobes too).
  • Posted at 8:22 AM | By Anonymous Anonymous

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws