Yes, It Is April 4th

4.04.2006
Ore : 7:45 AM


1929 - 1968,
but his memory is immortal

The Martin Luther King, Jr., Research and Education Institute
The King Center
Nobel Site







You know, I wanted this post to be simple and elegant and tasteful, but I have to fucking ask: Why the hell does Stormfront own martinlutherking.org (no link folks -- it's ugly), and just as important, why the hell does google put it up near the top on their search? I mean, WTF people???

posted by teh l4m3 at 7:45 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Yes, It Is April 4th
Nearly 40 years. Amazing. Let's not ever forget.

Well, I am a total choad. I forgot.

martinlutherking.org wont come up for me at work...I'm glad though, I'm still recovering from the funk and don't need to see what I think is there.

Jake Blues said it best, "I hate Illinois Nazis."

Nice remembrance.

At 1:44 PM, Elmo said...
martinlutherking.org wont come up for me at work...


Are you serious? That's awful...

The real question here is how long before Tom DeLay invokes King's assassination as a parallel to his own political demise?

Actually, I think the religious right is already likening it to a crucifixion, so maybe they're aiming a little bit higher.

Maybe MLK would have done eveyone a bigger favour by telling them that dreams never come true.

TBL, that's bullshit, buddy. I just got promoted to assistant shift team leader at Hardees.

(Sorry if any of you actually work at a Hardees. Really, really sorry.)

we can only make dreams come true if we work together for them...

at least tom delay had the good sense to quit at the right time
  • Posted at 5:43 AM | By Anonymous Anonymous

We don't even have a MLK in Canada. :(

smarty: word

chuckles: you are a choad for many reasons. this is why we lurve you.

and please try not to give stormfront any more traffic in the future...

elmo: you ain't missin out.

brando: don't forget those in Idaho.

jess: thanks!

madame: sarcasm becomes you. really.

otto: I wonder how many of his campaign donors are going to squeal because he's using their money for a legal defense fund now.

tbl: harsh! ask madamerouge for some pills.

butchie: see how far not huffing krylon gets you!

aif: so true.

jimmy: mebbe Canadia was lucky in that they didn't need an MLK as badly...

but really, MLK is not just for America, but for the world.

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws