Sunday Hottie

4.02.2006
Ore : 11:42 AM

Jay Hernandez




Dedicated to Smarty AKA The Dread Pirate Blackbra

posted by teh l4m3 at 11:42 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Sunday Hottie
What's self esteem?

Awesome!

Again, Teh, you are my hero!

He is a hottie. I like his smile.

tbl: That tingly feeling I get when I look at myself naked in the mirror and get aroused.

smarty: I wonder what's under the hood. I'd like to see how that piston fires.

BTW: Who do you have to suck off to get linked around here?

::laugh::

Teh, you crack me up.

I had to come back and look again.

It's Sunday and Sundays make me sad so this is, you know, helping.

= )

"Who do you have to suck off to get linked around here?"

Bob Barker.

I'd hit that knob, but take off the cross of sin. Goddammit! Cross-of-sin!
  • Posted at 9:48 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

He works out.

OK. Came back one more time.

Yeah, this post isn't exactly Bobby Lightfoot-friendly, what with all the implied desire for literal polesmoking and what have you...

Perhaps you'd rather ogle the twink-cum-Valkyrie in today's post?

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws