Toiletry Meme + Perky Surprise!

4.05.2006
Ore : 8:40 AM

1. Body soap?

This goat's milk-based, freesia-scented stuff made by this old hippie chick in Chico. Swear by it.

2. Face wash?

Cetaphil.

3. Shampoo?

Johnson & Johnson no-tears.

4. Moisturizer?

Aveeno (with sun-block in the summer).

5. Cologne/Perfume?

None.

6. Deodorant/Anti-perspirant?

That crystal thing that you wet and rub under your arms.

7. Toothpaste?

Crest Cinnamon Rush Whitening Expressions.

8. Mouthwash?

Nope.

9. Razor?

Norelco electric. Unless it's got too far along, then my straight razor (ees charp!)

10. Shaving cream?

Edge gel-foamy stuff.

11. Aftershave?

Store-brand isopropyl alcohol.

12. Missed anything?

The crisco I pre-grease my mangina with before heading for the freeway truck stop... Kidding!

... Or am I?

13. Whose bathroom shall we raid next?

Hmmm...
Gregor Samsa's, Madame Rouge's, Smartypants's, and Adorable Girlfriend's.

* * *
So Katie Couric, Sy Hersh of the Parade Magazine set, moves to CBS Evening News. A preview:

"Recently, President Bush has come under fire for his warrantless wiretapping program, which critics say is illegal. Tonight, we're going to examine how this political firestorm is affecting first pooch Miss Beazley. Joining me now is pet psychologist Dr. Roger Mugford..."

"Many questions have been raised about how the government collects unemployment statistics, and it is well-known that people who have dropped off of unemployment rolls are simply not counted. What's less well-known, however, is the toll that unemployment can take on your skin. Tonight we talk with dermatological spokesperson Jessica Simpson..."

"With the death toll in Iraq mounting, and public support for the campaign there failing, it's easy to lose sight of a more silent, if more persistent killer: colon cancer..."

Yadda-yadda et cetera and so forth ad nauseum....

posted by teh l4m3 at 8:40 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Toiletry Meme + Perky Surprise!
What's with the crisco? Is astroglide not acceptable for bufu-ing?

"sy hersh of the parade set" - brill, baby.

What about Boy butter?

I never get tagged.......or lubed-up at truck-stops


6. Deodorant/Anti-perspirant?

That crystal thing that you wet and rub under your arms.

7. Toothpaste?

Crest Cinnamon Rush Whitening Expressions.


These things don't go together, if you are gonna go full on hippie, you should use a stick to brush your teeth and some bicarb. And, uh, gross. I hate that crystal thing!

#1 sounds very left-coast.

#12 made me LOLBBQWMD. Here's truck-stop-me.

My même will be posted tomorrow...

AG is all over this! Crisco she is not.

butchie: it's better than spit.

dex: ;)

tbl: do you have a sling in your house? also, consider yourself tagged. Run with it, baby!

sorry I left you out. BUt see, you lack seniority!

pp: I'm not a hippie dammit! but I don't want to absorb aluminum salts thru my pits. Of course, I could go all full-raunch leather ghey, and not use deodorant at all. And the cigar-smoking daddies at the Loading Dock would be all lickin' my armpits and stuff...

Don't tell me that doesn't make you hot.

madame: the scent of freesia is so enchanting, don't you think? oh, and that's majorly gross; look forward to it!

ag: that's because you've got all natural noony juice.

no more tears?! you are so SENSITIVE!!!!

I use tears of dying children in Sudan.

Instead of shaving with a razor I shoot my self in the face with a revolver... It gets the job done.

pr: Actually it's because I love the smell, and it get's the job done.

nölff: nice!

double kudos on the Sy Hersh joke, teh. Nice.

I bet the news about Katie Couric just hit Ann Coulter right in the nuts.

Now, there's some low hanging fruit!

HAY-OH!

Please excuse the blog whoring, but Peeve claims to have pwned me this morning. Two comments and I'm pwned? Is that what it takes these days? Not really, he wishes he could pwned some poon once in a while.

THNX BRANDO!

Don't worry chuckles -- i'm there!

I cannot believe the mileage this meme has had.

Noony juice?

Ok, you've got a point there, Teh.

I cannot believe I invented it. And to think, no one hates memes more than me.

I originally did it cuz I couldn't think of anything to write, until Couric's aggressively sunny visage exploded on my screen...

I filled-out your meme...although I still don't know what that means....

It means freeom! ONWARD!!!

I'm not sure we even have freedom in Canada - at least our leaders never tell us we do.

You boys are fa shizzle.

Ass, when can we expect some Teddy K. hating on RoD?
  • Posted at 5:54 AM | By Anonymous Anonymous

I'm scared to reply to that meme!

I could go all full-raunch leather ghey, and not use deodorant at all. And the cigar-smoking daddies at the Loading Dock would be all lickin' my armpits Gems like that are the reason I own a computer. And smut.

DO IT! DO IT NOW!!!

This is maybe the best Freedom Camp post ever. Also, i'm so sorely tempted to answer toobusyliving's meme at RoD. But it might make the Baby Jesus (and Adorable Girlfriend) cry.
  • Posted at 1:02 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

Also, if you like crisco but don't want your vag to smell like a fryolator, try "Elbow Grease".
  • Posted at 1:06 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws