Other Great Moments In History

6.02.2006
Ore : 7:49 AM

Not Shown:  Ahistorical SplotchesWith Bill O'Reilly:


"You know, I really don't see what the big deal is about Abu Ghraib. I mean, during Viet Nam, and this is on the record, no less a person than Senator John McCain himself personally inserted slivers of bamboo under captured Viet Cong fighters' fingernails in the infamous Hanoi Hilton..."

"Well, what do you think of this? Do you think it radical of me to propose that maybe -- just maybe -- those Kent State students would have been better served had they not opened up -- opened fire -- on those National Guardsmen?"

"..but that is exactly why they called them 'union busters.' I mean, these guys -- Communists, really, all of them -- hired thugs to bust the heads of innocent businessmen during the early part of the 20th Century."

"Now, tonight, a moment of remembrance for the brave pioneers, newcomers to a New World -- let us honor their memory, the memory of the settlers forced by Indian tribes to march that tragic Trail of Tears..."

"...now, I mean, I'm just reading from the Bible here -- and this is exactly what the Good Book asserts -- that the Canaanites -- now, wait just a minute, let me finish -- the Canaanites were ordered by their God, the God of Abraham, to eradicate the Jews. And they did so, down to the last baby."

posted by teh l4m3 at 7:49 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Other Great Moments In History
It as if all the munchwagons, chunderloafs, cobnuggets, chumpnozzles and emus were being oppressed by reasonable thoughtful people. What a goddamned crime.
  • Posted at 3:51 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

How can you stand to watch it? I just can't.

"If it hadn't been for Rosa Parks commandeering that bus and running over all those white people, there wouldn't have been any racial segregation in the South. And Martin Luther King shooting at people from that balcony didn't help matters, either." -Bill O'Reilly

Okay so far, Jexter is my weiner.

Sigh, Jexter's always the weiner.
  • Posted at 2:59 AM | By Anonymous Anonymous

The other thing is the cover up. Oh no, Bill didn't really mean that somewhat obscure reference to WWII history. He wasn't wrong it was just a slip of the tongue or even better yet you misunderstood. Nothing to see here. Move along. Still perfect.

The ego is so fragile or the psychosis so deep that being wrong is never an option. A hundred lies to correct one error. What a cobag.

although i wonder what it would have been if it was me and pocahontas and a loofah. did they even have loofahs in those days? if they ddin't it's the liberals' fault!

Well look what we have here! Mr. Gregor Samsa posting at teh teh's blog, but he cannot visit RoD. Mr. Gregor Samsa is teetering on trouble!
  • Posted at 8:03 AM | By Anonymous Anonymous

Chuckie, you're just jealous I don't whine about you.

P.S. I'd talk more about the post if it wasn't like four days old!
  • Posted at 5:00 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

Why must you hate?

I don't hate, I am not Annieunangel. I just want a new post, darn it!
  • Posted at 8:23 AM | By Anonymous Anonymous

Teh, could you please tell us another story. I loved the story you told about getting nailed in the shower by your greasemonkey neighbor.

butchie: hang on! dang...

I are hate not the love Bill Oreilly too much make me are the write english bad. AHHHHH!

Nailed in the shower by your grasemonkey neighbor?!? Lucky bitch. My neighbor is some fat girl who chain smokes and leaves her butts all over the sidewalk outside our apartment doors.
  • Posted at 9:23 AM | By Anonymous Anonymous

At least she's smoking outside...

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws