For Fulsome

8.08.2006
Ore : 10:09 PM

'Cos he so lurvely:

Diapers on A Goat

Royale with goat cheese, muthafuckah!
"We got diapers on the muthafuckin' goat!"


...While over on our side they're continuing to pipe-bomb Planned Parenthood...

I wonder how severe the punishment would have been for the poor mook who had refused John Ashcroft's order to cover up the statue of Justice's jumblies?

(Oh, why the random
dedication? As a thank you for you know what. I got two so far. Spanish-language. Las muchachas bonitas son muy, muy felices, if you get my drift and I think you do...)

posted by teh l4m3 at 10:09 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for For Fulsome
And the goats are the ones to blame!

Diapers are expensive.

All right. That does it. OI pledge aside, your perverse insistence on the correct spelling of "diaper" leaves me no choice but to out you all.

YOu're all on my list.

And you can't make me edit it. So there.

Teh, I think you need to put together your "On notice" list as well.

And, yea, it's good to know I remind people of randy goats! Um, I think?

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws