Tuesday Plongeur Blogging

8.22.2006
Ore : 2:19 PM

Just 'cos.



posted by teh l4m3 at 2:19 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Tuesday Plongeur Blogging
Nice. = )

He is a mite front-heavy, isn't he?

Another reason to love Quebec!

This post is kinda gay.

Somehow I doubt I'll ever have a boyfriend that looks like that.
  • Posted at 5:33 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

tbl: ;)~

butchie: you're one to talk!

anon: same here...

plongeur?

that sounds french. better hide him in case val comes around and pops an aneurysm
  • Posted at 7:07 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

Not that I am at all insecure about my ENORMOUS WANG, bbut that bulge is looking suspiciously uniform to be natural.

I look at it and it says to me, "Chuckles, I am (WHATEVER THE FRENCHY'S NAME IS)'s wang and I am in awe of your wang and have thus chosen to augment myself with my owner's diving cap."

teh, you and I don't have the same taste in men.
  • Posted at 9:52 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

Great thighs, nice arms, adequate bulge, pathetic chest.

He is ridiculously hot.

u all b haterz!!!

Not to rub salt in your wounds, but I am not an olympian or even an athletician (I don't even register as a mathlete) but I have a better chest than this wimpy mofo.

NEENER NEENER!

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws