Kind Of Old News, But...

6.09.2006
Ore : 11:11 PM

My boyfriend, my precious baby, my sexy li'l boo has been hurt!

Curse you, gods of diving!

Don't worry, baby, I'll keep rubbing your neck...

Oh, and curses to the gods of cropping and towels, as well
That's right, I think you're number one, too...

posted by teh l4m3 at 11:11 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Kind Of Old News, But...
incredible - he has the very same rippling physique i do.

Your little love chop doesn't look flattering in that picture on your linked page.

Plus, I thought you were digging that little diva, Johnnie Weir these days.

He woke up with a stiff neck, huh? What did you wake up with, Teh? You may have ruined his career, you know.

Oh, my. He's a hunk.

I hope you're satisfied.

Stiff neck?!? What a wimp! Back in my diving days, I'd dive with a broken neck! You just wrap that ACE bandage around it nice and tight, and you were good to go! There's a good 6-7 minute window before the oxygen starvation causes permanent brain damage damage. What was I talking about?

Let me try and type the word verification with my one free hand...

MR, so sassy! So true...

Okay, teh, you need to get over this little neck booboo by a Canadian diver and get back to posting!
  • Posted at 4:27 AM | By Anonymous Anonymous

can you blame him? look at my - heh, look at our body.

So this isn't subtle, but I was hoping someone else would beat me to it...

Did he hurt his neck going down on you?

Why Mistah Chuckles do you ask that? Perhaps a bit envious?

Same here, smarty.

And no, chuckles, they specifically did not say he suffers from a brutally enlarged esophagus...

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws