The Bush Administration's Senile Id

10.27.2006
Ore : 2:15 PM

He woke up, weak and bleeding in a bathtub full of ice, only to find his Kerik had been forcibly removed...
Yeah, it makes sense that Rummy would be the spleen.


Just BACK OFF! This walker's scootin' along as fast as I can make it go. Gosh golly, back in my day a Secretary of Defense'd just as soon bend a sassy reporter over his knee and paddle away until President Harding would say "when." So what if I'm blocking your way to the boiled carrots? You can wait your turn! I'll have you know I'm having a dickens of a time keeping these ivories in my noggin and this is about the only thing I can eat. So just back off, ya whippersnapper! You kids, you don't know how good you got it: when I was your age, we didn't have those new-fangled radial rubber thingamabobbers -- we had to chisel our own wheels out of sandstone, and propel our cars with our horny, oversized feet! And now you just want, you want a guillotine to flow down, and that's not what this is about. Honorable people are looking on this daylight between them and where are my Depends? Darn it, this is complicated stuff.

posted by teh l4m3 at 2:15 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for The Bush Administration's Senile Id
That game is fun. Much better than Minesweeper.

Dag nabbit, this is one funny post!

"Hmm. . . Remove Donald Rumsfeld, $20."

Bzzzzt! "Butterfingers!"

pan-hands!

1730 pts! I had a little trouble with Bush's brain.

I love this post!
  • Posted at 5:58 AM | By Anonymous Anonymous

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws