"Of Course You Didn't, Dear. And I'm A Caribou."

11.03.2006
Ore : 2:09 PM

Gakked out *and* soliciting for Jesus?  How devout is that!
You really have to wonder about a guy who would admit to sucking the tina pipe before he'd admit to sucking hired cock. I mean, both are illegal and extremely pathetic. But one is definitely more shameful than the other.

Sure, I guess halfway decent cases have been made for how prostitution is a bane on society; but meth is obviously and demonstrably that. Most hookers don't destroy lives and families, don't eviscerate entire communities, don't wreak such havoc on your teeth and your complexion.

Honestly, who is this guy fooling?

The rough trade at Sadly, No! with more...
Oh, yeah, there's him...

posted by teh l4m3 at 2:09 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for "Of Course You Didn't, Dear. And I'm A Caribou."
When I saw the report on ABC WNT last night, I thought to myself... "bottom."

BOT tom.
  • Posted at 4:01 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

I can totally relate. I once tried to explain to a very nice lady cop that I bought this weed because I was curious, but I never succumbed to the temptation. I still spent two weeks in the county clink.
  • Posted at 4:01 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

pwned

What I love is how the fundies are so eager to defend him from any contamination from Teh Gay, but they're like "oh yeah, the meth thing, no biggie". Sure, no problem, prominent Christian leader and pastor tweaked out of his mind after scoring from a hooker. Silly rabbits! Don't you know that drug laws are for poor people?
  • Posted at 6:43 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

It was just a massage. The guy kept mentioning something about a happy ending? Who wouldn't want a happy ending? Jesus would approve.

Tweekers do indeed suck. And why are we not arresting the seller of the meth, since it's all "out in the open" now.

Here's a fun thought:

Jesus smokes tina!

He could have gotten away with the massage if it hadn't moved. That made him teh gay.

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws