I Wish That I Had Jessie's Girl

6.22.2007
Ore : 11:58 AM

Laci Fucking Petersen. Again.

Although it's nice to see CNN paying as much attention to that 50 year-old migrant worker who went missing...

And really, who besides Madonna steals black babies?

Labels: ,


posted by teh l4m3 at 11:58 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for I Wish That I Had Jessie's Girl
I take it you don't watch Greta Van Susteren much?

Fish wins!
  • Posted at 2:10 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

ohhh snap! Fish is on target!

Remember that part on the Chappelle Show where he had the pretty little white girl sing his bits? This reminds me of that.

It'll be even worse now they've caught someone, watching Nancy Grace go apeshit every night for the next six months.

LOL fish!

Hey, were you in the audience at SF Pride to hear this?

White House hopeful's wife backs gay marriage
AP

June 25, 2007

San Francisco -- Elizabeth Edwards, wife of Democratic presidential hopeful John Edwards, kicked off San Francisco's annual gay pride parade yesterday by splitting with her husband over support for legalized gay marriage.

"I don't know why someone else's marriage has anything to do with me," Mrs. Edwards said. "I'm completely comfortable with gay marriage."

You've been tagged at RoD!

How's the new job and SF?
  • Posted at 6:32 AM | By Anonymous Anonymous

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws